You are not connected. Please login or register

SGHBAT v1.5 Release - Ultimate SGH Hacking Platform w/ Mod Menus + Wallhacks || MW2, COD4, MW3, BLOPS, CS:S ||

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
I will no longer be posting versions of SGHBAT. I will be posting addons to just copy into your "sghbatfolder" folder.

If you don't already have SGHBAT version 1, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VAC STATUS: UNDETECTED

DOWNLOAD SGHBAT V1.5 HERE:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Total file size: 18.08MB.
(Remember to add the new programs/features into your already-created "sghbatfolder" in the C:\ drive!

WELCOME TO THE ALL NEW SGHBAT V1.5!!!

What is new about 1.5? Well, 1.5 features tons of new hacks, and a long anticipated mod menu for Call of Duty: MW2, and for CoD4!
The mod menus are very well put together and are hard to take apart, but if you mess with them enough, you could wreck them.

Do your questions need answers? Post below, then.

*Please note!*
You CANNOT mess with SGHBAT v1.5.bat! You can only do so if you are an advanced coder and know what you're doing! If you mess it up, you may have to re-install v1.5,
or re-code the entire thing! Do not edit it unless you know what you're doing!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All Enriched Gaming concerns and any other miscellaneous items related to stuff like that goes directly to me. You can send me private messages via the "Message" button in the pages.

EG OWNER | SINCE AUGUST 31st, 2012
View user profile http://enrichedgaming.canadian-forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum