Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rust Booster - Increase Your FPS in "Rust"!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PlatinumB

PlatinumB
Developer
Developer

Garry Newman (the creator of Garry's Mod) has developed a game with Facepunch which is amazing. It sold over 125,000 copies within the first week - bigger and better than Garry's Mod was.

Similar to Minecraft, Rust is a game about building and surviving, but with somewhat of a different feel. It has more realism than fantasy, and it has a lot more basic tools than what you'd expect in Minecraft.

Also similar to Minecraft, users commonly see horrible drop rates when it comes to frames per second. I can run the game perfectly fine on my desktop PC, but when it comes to the ol' laptop, then, man, there's issues.

I was looking around the internet today to try and find out what the hell was going on, and to make sure this problem wasn't just me. It wasn't.

But, Superman came to save the day, well, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Facepunch, anyways. He develops tools to help out with Rust's client-side running, that meaning he makes programs and tools that can boost your FPS.

I am Showstopper, and this is NOT an advertisement. I've been personally looking for something like this all day, and I finally have come across this wonderful tool.

Read the entire thread here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Download - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You also need to download AutoHotKey if you don't already have it - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://enrichedgaming.canadian-forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum