Big Announcement!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1biggri Big Announcement! on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:25 pm

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Announcement

Hey guys, it's me, SHOWSTOPPER!

Today's topic: Minecraft Server Hosting (Help Wanted! MC Server Coders needed!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The recent activity behind the covers here at EG has been pretty... different. My friend and I started working on his community that he's going to be starting, called "High Voltage Gaming". His friend's already got some servers going and together they'll team up and hopefully be able to combine to make a great community.

Enriched Gaming's only got servers on Minecraft so far, which haven't been fully upgraded and do not get used.

Due to this, we'll be looking for dedicated Minecraft server hosts who can tell us over here how to do things (we're beginners at the Minecraft server stuff), so any tips & tricks will be useful, thanks. We also would love to tell you that you can apply by e-mailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and telling us what you're capable of in the fields of Minecraft server development.

We hope to see some volunteers! Thanks! Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All Enriched Gaming concerns and any other miscellaneous items related to stuff like that goes directly to me. You can send me private messages via the "Message" button in the pages.

EG OWNER | SINCE AUGUST 31st, 2012
View user profile http://enrichedgaming.canadian-forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum