You are not connected. Please login or register

Enriched Gaming - Update to Steam Group released!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Hey all,

It's been quite a long time since I've posted anything in regards to the Steam group.

Today, I went on and released an announcement in the Steam group, just letting you guys know about what I've been doing to cause all of this inactivity in the group. I really hope we can make Enriched Gaming's group trend again!

Mainly [ not described in Steam group ] I have been working on many other projects than Enriched Gaming.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[ and other various websites, those being the primary ones ]

They are unfinished, and probably will be since my return.
I'm coming back, and I'm probably staying.

I've been talking with some friends about opening a CS:S jailbreak server. We've had it under construction for a couple days now, but it's completely free to visit any time. Just open up Counter-Strike: Source, and join the server of this IP: removed
The MOTD in the jailbreak was RSS and BBCoded by yours truly.

Anyways, check out the Steam group to know what I've been doing.
Here's a link [ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ], or click the spoiler just to show the announcement I made:

Spoiler:

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted an announcement. I'm editing everything that has to do with EG, whether it be the website or the group page.

Updates:
- bug fixes in website
- new website theme
- new group logo
- re-made group
- 1,000 members!!!
- general fixing [ some still happening ]

Thanks for acknowledging this post. I'll keep you updated as best as I can. If you haven't already, make sure you sign up to Enriched Gaming's website. We've got a jailbreak server running, too, for CS:S. You'll be able to find it there.

or

Thanks! Smile
- Scyro/SHOWSTOPPER

I have also changed my Steam profile URL. From /id/cutbox, it is now /id/the_SHOWSTOPPER.
Thanks for reading!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All Enriched Gaming concerns and any other miscellaneous items related to stuff like that goes directly to me. You can send me private messages via the "Message" button in the pages.

EG OWNER | SINCE AUGUST 31st, 2012
View user profile http://enrichedgaming.canadian-forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum