You are not connected. Please login or register

HackBatch v0.1 - A Call of Duty Multi-Hack Program

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Thanks for clicking.

This is a project I've been working on since the beginning of 1,000 members. Hopefully you're enjoying the new and huge update. If you have any questions about the hack, contact me and reply below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click "Spoiler" if you don't know how to use MediaFire downloads (this is provided by MediaFire)
Spoiler:
That link will take you to a MediaFire link. Click the download link (THE RIGHT ONE) and the program will download. Any issues? Contact below.

Thank you for 1K
Here's to the first hack of 1K
A new start to a new generation

<3

- Scyro

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All Enriched Gaming concerns and any other miscellaneous items related to stuff like that goes directly to me. You can send me private messages via the "Message" button in the pages.

EG OWNER | SINCE AUGUST 31st, 2012
View user profile http://enrichedgaming.canadian-forum.com

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
I would've put a video up for it but I didn't ever buy COD Ghosts for PC. I don't like it much, but hey, maybe some of you hard COD fans will enjoy this, or if you have GHOSTS.

I believe the Infinity Ward games aren't covered by VAC, so if you use this you shouldn't get banned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All Enriched Gaming concerns and any other miscellaneous items related to stuff like that goes directly to me. You can send me private messages via the "Message" button in the pages.

EG OWNER | SINCE AUGUST 31st, 2012
View user profile http://enrichedgaming.canadian-forum.com
Hey Smile every time i try to download from Mediafire links u give it says "malicious file" or "Failed - Network error". Can u help me please ? and btw i am with Google Chrome Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum