Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:25 pm

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Description
Hey guys, it's Scyro or Overlord. This is probably one of my final hacks for CALL OF DUTY and on the website in general but I will still be constantly updating this website a lot and posting a lot. Activity is definitely encouraged! Keep posting!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All Enriched Gaming concerns and any other miscellaneous items related to stuff like that goes directly to me. You can send me private messages via the "Message" button in the pages.

EG OWNER | SINCE AUGUST 31st, 2012
View user profile http://enrichedgaming.canadian-forum.com

enterhere

It gives me this? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

enterhere

Also gives me this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But i need steam for this? I cant use teknogods?

View user profile

enterhere

Dude, now it says in-game when i press F1 "De-activated, activated"?

View user profile

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
When it says "Activated", that means the hack is now working and operational. So, when you start the game press F1. You hear activated. When the game ends, then press F1 again so you hear "Deactivated".

Also, did you put the folder called "Doom" in C:\ ?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Enriched Gaming concerns and any other miscellaneous items related to stuff like that goes directly to me. You can send me private messages via the "Message" button in the pages.

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Would you like me to try to make an installation video tonight?

7biggri Hi scyro on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:22 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
the link has blocked... could u pls reupload and send me the link .....bt thanks

View user profile

enterhere

Scyro, can you make a video please? Thank you. And it is in C:/ but what does the hack do? What are the features?

View user profile

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
I will make a video for you guys at some point. Smile Sorry to have kept you waiting.

10biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
Hi Scyro.. the download link doesn't work anymore could u pls reupload and send me the link...Sad 
Thanks alot in advance...

View user profile

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Heikrujam, the download works alright. I just tried it, and skip the AD.FLY ads, and wait the five seconds after it says oops. It recovers it and it actually works. Tell me if you encounter any problems.

12biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
Hi Scyro, when i click its saying the url you are requesteg has blocked. I have attached a jpg image of my screen shot

View user profile

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Can you upload the screenshot?

14biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
Hi Scyro, when i try to attachd the screenshot image,its saying 'Uploaded file is not valid: exceeded attachment maxsize (0 kB)'. the screenshot file size is only 39kb.

View user profile

15biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
hi Scyro. i Uploaded the screenshot through image shack and here is the link

View user profile

16biggri Re: Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 pm

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Is there a way that you can copy the link that's showing up in the box that you're seeing? Try copying it and putting it EXACTLY as it appears into the address bar, if not, try using this

17biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:30 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
Hi Scyro, i tried that too but it doesn't work. I click again on the link you have given and still that block box pop up saying this "The URL you requested has been blocked as per DOT/HIGH COURT guidelines". Is there any way you could send me through my mail or something else?Sad 

View user profile

18biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:41 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
Hi sycro i think its our country that banned such websites.. so could you please upload somewhere else and send me the link or you can send me through email..:Question  Thanks in advance....Shocked 

View user profile

19biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:02 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
Hi Scyro i finally download it by bypassing the blocked. btw is this hack for ghost or Mw3??. thanks alot...bounce 

View user profile

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Hack is a compilation of hacks from Ghosts, BO2,and MW3, so it works for any of those games. tell me if you encounter any errors, and thanks for downloading Smile Tell me if you get errors like this on future posts. I can try and help!!

21biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
Hi Scyro i think it does'nt work for tekno mw3. Its only for steam version? I have tekno one and i tried but nothing happen..

View user profile

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
It's only Steam

Tekno doesn't work with many hacks

23biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:31 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
Is there any hack like this one for Tekno??

View user profile

24biggri Re: Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 pm

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
Not entirely sure. I could look tomorrow for confirmation. There may be, who knows! I'll look tomorrow! Smile

25biggri Project X: Operation Overlord II - Doomsday on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:04 am

Heikrujam

EG Member
EG Member
okay... Thanks.. looking forward....Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum