You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Fortress 2: Dark Storm REV

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1biggri Team Fortress 2: Dark Storm REV on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm

PlatinumB

Developer
Developer
This hack was not made by me... I never intended to steal hacks, so I borrowed this one. Wink Wink
Without further ado, this hack is UNDETECTED but do not go too far with it. It may be detected in some time, so if you need an update for your Team Fortress 2 game, it's not recommended that you use this until it's been confirmed that it is still undetectable.
Here is a little sneak peek of what it looks like while in-game.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Instructions
1) Run the Injector as Administrator. Don't press any buttons, there's no need. (Disable any Anti-Virus programs.Will detect false positives)
2) Run Team Fortress 2
3) Join ANY Server. (This hack hasn't been tested on MvM)
4) Now when your in an server, choose a class then press the Insert (INS) button on your keyboard,
5) A menu in a blue box should come up
6) there will be a range of hacks to choose from. Use the UP and DOWN buttons on your keyboard to scroll, LEFT and RIGHT to switch on and off.
(Instructions copied by original writer.)

Download provided by: MPGH.net
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All Enriched Gaming concerns and any other miscellaneous items related to stuff like that goes directly to me. You can send me private messages via the "Message" button in the pages.

EG OWNER | SINCE AUGUST 31st, 2012
View user profile http://enrichedgaming.canadian-forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum